Buy Haze Automatic Seeds online
Haze Automatic combines the uplifting effect of Haze, the classic Cannabis sativa strain, with the useful auto-flowering abilities of Cannabis ruderalis and the more compact stature of Cannabis indica to create a new masterpiece of feminized marijuana breeding! Haze Automatic gives growers easy and satisfying yields of lush flowers with a fresh, fruity flavour and an active, cheerful high.
Once upon a time, Haze varieties of cannabis were only grown by gardeners who could sustain their 16-24 week flowering period and cope with their soaring height, in the knowledge that their reward was usually a less-than-massive harvest of fluffy buds. It was the incredible, energetic, joyous cerebral high produced by these buds that made it all worthwhile. By reducing both the flowering time and the height of that preeminent Sativa, Haze Automatic auto-flowering feminized seeds make her sought-after effect attainable for many more cannabis cultivators, even those who need to buy seeds for growing outdoors in temperate climates.
Instead of waiting for a change in light cycles, this amazing Haze hybrid begins auto-flowering after about seven weeks of vegetative growth, when plants are still quite small. The flowering period is around 55-75 days and by the time Haze Automatic is ready for harvest, she is generally only 90–120cm tall.
Outdoors, the auto-flowering advantages of feminized Haze Automatic seeds allow plants to be harvested in September, sometimes even earlier if started at the very beginning of spring.
- Sunny / MediterraneanHaze Automatic (Autoflowering) can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainHaze Automatic (Autoflowering) will have average height gain during flowering.
- Flowering 45 – 65 daysHaze Automatic (Autoflowering) will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Yield Medium YieldHaze Automatic (Autoflowering) will produce a decent amount of bud
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica The Haze Automatic (Autoflowering) is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.